Install official Android 4.1.2 for Galaxy S2 i9100 "I9100XWLS8"
This tutorial will guide you to the steps on installing this awesome version which include the latest touchwizz interface from Samsung, this ROM is leaked for Spain but of course it will work on any country because it's already unlocked baseband.
- Your smartphone must be an i9100, not G or P.
- USB cable.
- and download the ROM from HERE (courtesy of sammobile guys).
Steps to install the new Android 4.1.2 ROM:
- Download and extract the firmware to your desktop.
- Open the included Odin software.
- Turn off your Galaxy S2 .
- Then put your device into Download MODE ( using : Home + Volume Down + Power) and connect your smartphone.
- Click PDA and select *.tar.md5 extracted on step one.
- Then finally hit START and wait ! (if you face any problem try the steps again or do full wipe using recovery mode)
- Buttery Smooth Performance & Great Stability (Thanks to Project Butter)
- Full User Interface Revamp (Same UI as of the Galaxy S III and Galaxy Note II)
- TouchWiz Nature UX
- Samsung’s S Cloud services
- New Lockscreen With Many Customization Options
- New Features like Direct Call, Smart Stay and Pop-up Play
- New Widgets (From Galaxy S III)
- Free 50GB Dropbox Storage
- 2 Home screen modes
- New Notification bar With More Notification Toggles
- Google Now
And I'm here for any help, just leave a comment bellow.
If you like this article, please share it on facebook, tweet it and +1 it to spread it :) !
Install official Android 4.1.2 for Galaxy S2 i9100 "I9100XWLS8" Reviewed by Maherr Live on Thursday, January 24, 2013 Rating: