Install Android 4.4 KitKat on Galaxy S3 i9300 Tutorial
Please note that by installing this ROM you'll void your software waranty, also we are not responsible for any problem on your phone.
What you need:
- Galaxy S3 i9300
- USB cable (if you don't have USB cable you can use Airdroid to transfer your ROM into the smartphone storage).
- Download the latest version of CM11 Android 4.4 KitKat ROM from HERE.
- Download Google App from here.
Now if you are already using CM10.1 or CM10.2 ROM or CM based ROM, just do the following:
- Copy the ROM Zip into your sdcard
- go to the recovery with vol-up+home+power.
- And chose install zip from internal memory, then chose the ROM.
And if you are on the Official Samsung ROM you must do the following steps:
- Copy the KitKat CM11 ROM and Google app (gapp) into your sdcard.
- Go to the recovery mode by power down the smartphone then press vol-up+home+power to get into recovery mode.
- Now do WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET.
- Then go to install zip from sdcard and install the ROM.
- Then install the Google app.
And there you go, you are using the all new KitKat OS on your Galaxy S3, and guys, please note that we'll update this article with the stable version of KitKat for i9300 when it's available, so stay tuned.
If you like this article, please share it on facebook, tweet it and +1 it to spread it :) !
Install Android 4.4 KitKat on Galaxy S3 i9300 Tutorial Reviewed by Maherr Live on Monday, November 11, 2013 Rating: