Radeon R9 290 Vs GTX 780 benchmark comparison leaks !
The guy decide to blur the name of the card, what is for sure is it's OCed, also the GTX 780 seems to be overclocked, and if these benchmark are real, Nvidia must take some fast action to counter these successful attacks from AMD, and the R9 290 on OC state pass the R9 290X version at standard clock!
Recap of the R9 290 specifications:
- - GPU: Hawaii XT
- - Stream Processors: 2816
- - Core Speed: 1000MHz
- - Memory Speed: 5000Mhz
- - Memory interface: 512-Bit
- - Memory capacity: 4096MB GDDR5
- - Cooling: 2-Slot Blower Fan
- - Fan Speed: 20% - 40% (Quiet Mode) & 20%-55% (Uber Mode)
- - PCI-Express X16 lane required
- - 750W or greater PSU required
- - Power Connectors: 8-pin + 6-pin required
- - Display Outputs: 2x Dual Link DVI, 1x HDMI, 1x DisplayPort
- Intel 4770k @ 4.60GHz cooled on air
- MSI G45 Gaming Motherboard
- 8GB of 2600MHz memory (Corsair)
- Corsair 850W TX PSU
- Windows 7
- NVIDIA 331.58 Drivers
- AMD drivers out the box
If you like this article, please share it on facebook, tweet it and +1 it to spread it :) !
Radeon R9 290 Vs GTX 780 benchmark comparison leaks ! Reviewed by Maherr Live on Friday, October 25, 2013 Rating: