Fix cutting Sound issues on CM10/11 Android 4.3/4.4 (Galaxy S3 i9300) with earphone
The problem here is a cutting sound when using earphone, headphone or any jack-plugged sound, after some investigation of the problem source I found out that the search bar/Google now widget causing the audio issue, so to fix this annoying issue by your self until a fix-update available from CM team do the following.
Solution 1:the easiest solution for the cutting audio is to disable the "Hotword detection" option on Google now setting menu and set "speech output" to off.
- Tap on menu and select settings.
- Go to Voice and remove the Hotword detection.
- then set "speech output" to off (Check the snapshot bellow).
- restart your smartphone.
- No enjoy your music, AND DON'T tap on the mic icon on the search bar.
- Go to Play and choose a free or payed launcher such as Nova Launcher, Apex launcher or Next launcher 3D.
- After installing the new launcher and set it to the default, go to App -> All and search for "Google Search" then disable it and clear cache.
That's it now sound must work fine with no bugs, if you still have problems leave a comment.
If you like this article, please share it on facebook, tweet it and +1 it to spread it :) !
Fix cutting Sound issues on CM10/11 Android 4.3/4.4 (Galaxy S3 i9300) with earphone Reviewed by Maherr Live on Monday, January 06, 2014 Rating: