LG FLATRON L1730SF Touch driver Windows 7/8 software (tested)
If you are using a old OS like Winodws Vista or older just download the official zip driver form LG support, and if you are using Windows 7/8 OS you'll have to use a 3rd party software with an included new working driver for these new operating systems.
Hardware ID fro this device: USB\VID_0403&PID_F9E9&REV_0100
Steps to install the LG FLATRON L1730SF TouchScreen driver on Windows Vista and older:
- Just download this zip file L1730SF driver.
- Extract the zip file to the desktop.
- Go to device manager and update the new unkniown device to search from driver form the extracted folder on your dektop.
- Now the driver must be installed.
Steps to install the LG FLATRON L1730SF TouchScreen driver on Windows 7/8:
- First thing note that this software is not from LG side, its from "touch-base" and free for 100 taps.
- Go to this page, put your name, email, and select "ITM Touch, LG, USB" on the "Touchscreen controller" drop menu then chose your OS Windows 7/8.
- Now wait until the driver generate on the server side, when it's finished the download link will be sent to your email.
- Download it then install 32 or 64bit setup, at first run the touch-monitor need to calibrate, so go to start menu->All program->UPDD->Calibrate.
- That's it your done !
If you still have problem please leave a comment.
If you like this article, please share it on facebook, tweet it and +1 it to spread it :) !
LG FLATRON L1730SF Touch driver Windows 7/8 software (tested) Reviewed by Maherr Live on Wednesday, January 01, 2014 Rating: