AMD today release new version for its graphic cards products with new enhancements and fixes for Windows 7 , Vista and XP, check it out:
Fixed Issues :
This section provides information on resolved known issues in this release of the AMD Catalyst™ 11.12 software suite for Windows 7. These include:
- All required PAL formats are now correctly listed in the Vision Control Center on the HDTV support page.
- Playing Dirt2, Dirt3 and Portal2 in DirectX 9 mode no longer causes a random system hang.
- Portal 2 no longer displays random screen tearing when run in DirectX 9.
- Total War Shogun 2 no longer displays random corruption when played at low in game settings and 2x1 and 3x1 Eyefinity modes.
- Playing Lost Planet 2 in Eyefinity mode and Crossfire enable no longer randomly crashes.
- Portal 2 will no longer randomly crash when the GPU is switched to Low Power mode.
- Running Stalker Clear Sky in DirectX 10 mode in a Tri-Crossfire configuration no longer randomly hangs when in-game settings are set to high.
- Tom Clancy Endwar no longer randomly hangs with a pinstripe display.
- Playing Enemy Territory Quake Wars no longer generates a random system hang.
- Graphics corruption is no longer randomly exhibited while playing video clips using Windows Media Center.
- Doom 3 no longer experiences random corruption when Anti Aliasing is enabled.
- Crysis 2 no longer displays random flickering when run in DirectX9 mode.
- Far Cry2, Dragon 2, Homefront, Stalker: Metro 2033 and Bioshock 2 no longer display random flashing textures.
- Left 4 Dead 2 no longer experiences random hangs.
- HAWX2 no longer experiences random hangs when navigating in game menus.
- Lost Planet 2 and Dragon Age 2 no longer display random flickering when run in DirectX 9 mode.
Windows 7 32bit
Windows 7 64bit