AIDA64 v3.00 Hardware info with GTX 780 and Haswell benchmark support
You can get it right now if you are interested.
New features and improvements:
- Multi-threaded cache and memory bandwidth benchmarks with AVX2, AVX and SSE optimizations
- Block-random cache and memory latency benchmark
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for AMD "Kabini" and "Temash" APUs
- AVX2 and FMA optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel "Haswell" processors
- Preliminary support for L4 cache of Intel "Crystal Well" processors
- Crucial M500, OCZ Vertex 450 SSD support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon HD 7990 "Malta" and nVIDIA GeForce 700 Series
If you like this article, please share it on facebook, tweet it and +1 it to spread it :) !
AIDA64 v3.00 Hardware info with GTX 780 and Haswell benchmark support Reviewed by Maherr Live on Monday, June 03, 2013 Rating: