To do that follow these steps:
- When your notebook booting press F2
- Go to Boot page and Enable "Launch CSM" option.
- Then go to security page and disable the "Security boot controle".
- Now save the changes and restart the netbook, and press escape button
- Now you must find your USB device, select it !
That's it, now you can install any Windows OS from your USB flash disk or USB optical reader.
Steps by snapshots:
|Enable "Launch CSM" option|
|disable the "Security boot controle"|
If you like this article, please share it on facebook, tweet it and +1 it to spread it :) !