Free up some space and try again android problem fixed (PowerAmp)
Hello and welcome to this new Android tutorial, today I want to show you how to fix "free up some space and try again android" problem when installing some applications, this usually happen when you tried to use lucky patcher or rooted applications, for PowerAmp, Games, and root requires Android apps.
Tried to uninstall the problematic application, even wipe caches from the recovery menu wont help you, basically the cause of this problem is a file with .ODEX extention is left on the data/application folder.
So all you have to do is :
- A rooted smartphone.
- Root Browser app or any similar application.
- Remove the application that cause the problem such PowerAmp.
- Using the file manager app, search for "ODEX" in the data/app/ folder.
- The delete the ODEX file with same name of app causing problems, be careful not to delete another app's ODEX file.
- That's it, now install the application and it should install fine.
- If you have any problem leave a comment.
Share it !
Free up some space and try again android problem fixed (PowerAmp) Reviewed by Maherr Live on Tuesday, June 18, 2013 Rating: