How to flash NEXTBOOK NEXT7P12 install Android ROM and Fix boot problem
First thing first make sure you have the same reference as the ROM on this article which is "NEXT7P12", you can find it on the back of the tablet.
What you need:
- SD card.
- SDcard reader.
- A working brain :)
- First download the TWRP recovery and the costume ROM.
- Then copy the zip ROM file to your SD card root.
- And extract the "uImage_recovery" to the root of the sdcard.
- Now make sure your NextBook tablet is charged and off.
- insert the sdcard to the tablet and boot to the upgrade mode using "vol- and power" buttons.
- Now the TWRP recovery will load.
- Go to install, chose the ROM zip file and silde to start flashing.
- After flash completed, wipe cache and dalvik cache.
- Reboot !
That's it, now your tablet must boot to the new ROM.
If you have touch lag problem on the TWRP recovery please try the 4G version of the recovery from here.
ROM and files are courtesy of freaktab forum.
And as always, I'm here for any help just leave a comment.If you like this article, please share it on facebook, tweet it and +1 it to spread it :) !
How to flash NEXTBOOK NEXT7P12 install Android ROM and Fix boot problem Reviewed by Maherr Live on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 Rating: