But we are here to find a solution, to change the resolution to any set like Full-HD 1920x1080 or any other resolution you like just follow the steps bellow and you'll be done, basically, most of games got a configuration file ready for edit, and fortunately Tony Hawks Pro Skater HD has one, and we are going to play with it.
Steps to change Tony Hawks Pro Skater HD PC resolution:
- First thing first go to this folder of the game "\Tony Hawks Pro Skater HD\Engine\Config" and do a backup of the file "BaseEngine.ini" that we will modifies.
- Then open the file "BaseEngine.ini" using any text editor like notepad.
- Now using the search (ctrl+f) find this line "ResX=1280" and "ResY=720" (without quotes).
- Now write the resolution you want instead of the 1280x720, example for full-HD resolution:
- Now save the file and close it.
These to activate DX11 and fullscreen to auto on startup
Also you can increase the graphics details:
And I have more, a gift for you guys, here is a my modified BaseEngine.ini file if you dont want such headach, with full-HD resolution and improved graphics, repleace it with your BaseEngine.ini.
Download my modified BaseEngine.ini
Thats all now run the game and enjoy the clear high resolution graphics and high improved graphics quality of Tony Hawks Pro Skater HD :).
If you like this article, please share it on facebook, tweet it and +1 it to spread it :) !