"Gamers have been disappointed with other game guns and this has made them skeptical concerning the technological advancements the gun represents," said Kotkin. "It reminded them of the disappointments they had experienced with Wii or Sony's Move when it comes to shooters. What gamers need to understand, we are not trying to shoot and then play golf or bowling,"Kotkin continued. "I am focused like laser on one thing, making this so good that an owner of a Delta will want to reach for it when playing a First Person Shooter. Delta will do whatever a standard controller can do and play all Xbox games or PS3 games. With an adapter a Delta can be used with a PC.
Kickstarter's crowd funding should be perfect platform for this." Kotkin's record as an inventor who has brought working models to market in recent years will also help Kickstarter ensure that contributors are not supporting a product that lacks true market potential.
Here are new features and modifications that have been made and additional pieces of information that respond to the criticisms of the prototype:
"This project should not miss its market simply because it was misunderstood," said Kotkin.He hopes that gamers will support the Delta Six and judge this technologically advanced gaming gun on its merits. Kotkin also announced that contributors who support Delta Six on Kickstarter will receive rewards. One is getting an exclusive Delta blow back Desert Eagle game gun.
- Delta Six will now be offered an all-white shell with an orange tip to make it less realistic
- Delta shoots no projectiles, stays indoors and is safer than a water pistol or Nerf gun
- Patented technology is employed by the Delta Six that was not available in older systems.
- The Delta gun can transform from larger for more game immersion. Then can be made small for more gaming advantage and comfort
- The recoil has an on/off switch that may be used if its default action is too realistic for some players
- Realistic zoom and reloading features are an optional features that can be replaced by using speed buttons on the outside of the Delta
- The gaming advantages include:o Button placement is arranged so that every finger is either touching a button or is near one
o When Delta is broken down it is as light at as a 360 controller, so it can be comfortable to use with one-handed operation even while lying in bed
o The aiming joy stick becomes the Delta, in a mode similar to the motion sensor of the IPad when the iPad is rocked to initiate action
o The accelerometer interprets the joy stick so targeting is as fast, as it would be with a joystick and about the same effort.
You can back this project over here, currently they say that "This project will only be funded if at least $500,000 is pledged by Saturday Nov 17, 9:08am EST."
If you like this article, please share it on facebook, tweet it and +1 it to spread it :) !