Jailbreak iPhone/iPad iOS 7.x now available how to do it
You need a PC, USB cable and the software, some report some small problems on the new Jailbreak, if you want to test it, do it at your own risk, or you have the choice to wait for any new update.
How to Jailbreak your iPhone or iPad:
- Backup your device using iTunes (or iCloud) before using evasi0n. If something breaks, you'll always be able to recover your data.
- Please disable the lock passcode of your iOS device before using evasi0n. It can cause issues.
- Avoid all iOS and iTunes related tasks until evasi0n is complete. Why not just enjoy a brief break from the computer to stretch your legs?
- If the process gets stuck somewhere, it's safe to restart the program, reboot the device (if necessary by holding down Power and Home until it shuts down), and rerun the process.
- If you get an error on OS X 10.8 saying that evasi0n can't be opened, control-click (or right-click) the app and on the revealed context menu, choose 'Open.' On the ensuing dialogue box, choose 'Open' as well.
- Warning! Over The Air updates of iOS 7 are known to create an issue and make the jailbreak fail. Some devices are then stuck on the Apple Boot Logo. Until we fix that, please restore your device to 7.0.4. with iTunes first.
- Warning! Many Cydia tweaks are not yet compatible with iOS 7. Please always backup your phone before installing new tweaks from Cydia as your iPhone could be stuck in the boot process. The situation will improve as developers will update their software.
More mirrors and details available on the official website
Bellow a nice video tutorial how to Jailbreak iOS7:
Jailbreak iPhone/iPad iOS 7.x now available how to do it Reviewed by Maherr Live on Monday, December 23, 2013 Rating: