Install Android 4.4.1 Kitkat on Galaxy S3 i9300 Tutorial
The ROM on this tutorial is clean and fast, so you'll be amazed if you're still using the stock ROM, it's the final CM11 nightly build based on the Google stock ROM.
To install the CM11 Android 4.4.1 just follow the bellow steps.
Keep in mind that this will void your software waranty, so do this at your own risk.
What you need:
Installation steps i9300:
Coming from Stock Samsung ROM(you'll loose all your applications and data):
- Install CMW recovery (with Odin+.tar Kernel).
- Copy the ROM and Gapp into sdcard.
- Go to the recovery mode (shutdown, press power+vol.up+home).
- Now select install zip from SDcard.
- Install the ROM and Gapp from Sdcard
- Then DO WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET
- Reboot, Done !
Coming from CM 10 or CM based ROM (You won't loose any data except desktop icons):
- Copy the downloaded ROM and Gapp into sdcard.
- Go to recovery mode (shutdown, press power+vol.up+home).
- install the ROM then Gapp.
- No need to factory reset just do WIPE DATA if you want.
- That's it now reboot and enjoy the Kitkat flavor !
If you like this article, please share it on facebook, tweet it and +1 it to spread it :) !
Install Android 4.4.1 Kitkat on Galaxy S3 i9300 Tutorial Reviewed by Maherr Live on Monday, December 09, 2013 Rating: