CM11 "Camera Has Stopped" problem fixes Galaxy S3/S4
This is tested and work on Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 smartphone and fixed the problem.
- Go to Settings, and then Apps.
- Now swipe to "ALL", then search for the "Camera" app and tap it.
- There you'll see a "Clear Data" and "Clear Cache" buttons, tap them and your OK to go.
Now you camera will work fine, try to clear the cache and data periodically to avoid same problems.
Now if you still have problem:
- Reboot your smartphone to recovery mode.
- Select clear cache (don't select reset).
- reboot the system.
This will work also for the pictures and videos Gallery app problems, and If you still have problem, leave a comment.
If you like this article, please share it on facebook, tweet it and +1 it to spread it :) !
CM11 "Camera Has Stopped" problem fixes Galaxy S3/S4 Reviewed by Maherr Live on Thursday, March 20, 2014 Rating: