Install CM11 Android 4.4.4 into Galaxy Ace 2 i8160P (How to tested Guide)
So most of you want to get rid of the laggy slow official Samsung's ROM due to the heavy TouchWize UI used, and by using the cyanogenmod costume ROM your Galaxy Ace 2 phone will get a smother experience, so just follow carefully the instructions bellow.
Important: please note that installing this ROM will void your warranty, meanwhile, we and cyanogenmod are not responsible for any damage or problems on your smartphone.
What you need:
- The smartphone of course (Galaxy Ace 2 i8160P).
- USB Cable.
- And Sd card.
- A working brain !
Install CM11 into Galaxy Ace 2 i8160P instruction:
- Download the CW recovery zip file from HERE, you'll use it to install the CM11 ROM.
- Copy the CWM_184.108.40.206.zip into your sd card.
- Download the CM11 ROM from HERE (chose the latest) and the Gapp from HERE (I chosed the Micro version f.
- Copy the two zip files to the sd card.
- Now boot to the recovery mode (Shutdown the device, the press power+volup+home, release power when logo appear).
- Now go to update from sdcard and chose the "CWM_220.127.116.11.zip" file.
- When finish, the CW recovery will appear, go to install zip from sd card and chose the cm-11....zip file and wait, the same thing for the Gapp.
- Now reboot and wait.
That's it, you Galaxy Ace 2 will be now running a fast and smooth CM11 Android 4.4.4 OS with official simple UI.
We're here to help, please leave a comment.
If you like this article, please share it on facebook, tweet it and +1 it to spread it :) !
Install CM11 Android 4.4.4 into Galaxy Ace 2 i8160P (How to tested Guide) Reviewed by Maherr Live on Tuesday, November 25, 2014 Rating: