Easy install Android 5.1 to Galaxy S2 i9100 "Tutorial"
To install Lollipop android 5.1 first thing you must consider it might cause problems in some case or don't follow the tutorial steps,.
What you need:
- An USB cable.
- Charge your Galaxy s2.
- your brain !
- Download the CM12.1 Lollipop android ROM from HERE, (courtesy of CM team)
- Download GAP from HERE.
- Copy these two files to your sdcard.
If you are running Android 4.1.2 Samsung official ROM:
- You need to download odin and extract it to your desktop.
- Boot to the download mode using "Home btn+vol-down and press power" when Samsung logo appear release power button.
- Now connect your phone with USB cable to your PC and install related drivers.
- iF driver is ok "ID;COM" must be blue, Now browse the tar syah recovery using "PDA" button and hit start.
- Now you have a recovery to install your new ROM.
Installing Lollipop android CM12.1:
(if you coming from another CM or done step 1)
- Boot to recovery using "Home btn+vol-UP and press power" when Samsung logo appear release power button.
- Wipe cache and dalvik.
- Go to install from sdcard and select the CM12.1 ROM zip file.
- After installing the ROM do same thing for the GAP file.
Tha's it now reboot your galaxy s2 and wait for the start-up !
If you like this article, please share it on facebook, tweet it and +1 it to spread it :) !
Easy install Android 5.1 to Galaxy S2 i9100 "Tutorial" Reviewed by Maherr Live on Friday, May 22, 2015 Rating: