Install Android 4.2.2 on LG P970 and How to Install recovery CWM
Install CWM CLOCKWORKMOD RECOVERY menu:
- Download CMW kernel Flash file, then extract the files.
- Connect your LG P970 and activate USB debugging.
- Now connect your smartphone and click on flash.cmd file.
Install Android 4.2.2 CM10.1
- Download the latest CM10.1 ROM from this page.
- Download The Google App from here.
- Go to recovery mode (remove battery then, hold Volume down + Home key) or (when LG P970 boot and when four led flash, press repeatedly the "G" botton on the side) .
- Select install zip from SDcard and select the ROM.
- Then install the Gapp.
- Restart your LG P970 smartphone and there you go.
- (If your smartphone boot-loop try to wipe/reset from recovery menu and try again.)
If you have any problem let me know on the comment.
If you like this article, please share it on facebook, tweet it and +1 it to spread it :) !
Install Android 4.2.2 on LG P970 and How to Install recovery CWM Reviewed by Maherr Live on Friday, July 26, 2013 Rating: