Exclusive How to Install Lollipop Android 5 on Galaxy S4 i9505 Touchwiz (Stable optimized version) tutorial
The official OTA Lollipop Android 5.0.1 is not yet available and this ROM is an exclusive one from Echoepop team, after some tests I highly recommend to upgrade to the Touchwiz Lollipop for the Galaxy S4 due to the performance improvement and the good battery life experience.
So before proceed please keep in mind that this is not an official leak from Samsung also it's a modified ROM for better performance so so it on your own risk.
If you are coming from an official TW (Touchwiz ) OS such as Android 4.4, then you need to install a TW recovery, if not and already have recovery installed proceed to the next step.
- First try the App from Play, if it doesn't work, you need to flash the recovery using Odin.
- Download Odin and this TW Recovery file.
- Now shutdown your galaxy S4 and boot to download mode using power+voldown+home,
- Run odin and select the recovery file as PDA
- Connect your smartphone and hit start.
Installing the ROM:
- Download the Touchwiz Lollipop Galaxy S4 i9505 ROM from Here.
- Then copy the file to the SDcard and boot to the recovery using volup+home+power.
- Now we highly recommend to wipe the cache, data and system.
- Go to install and select the ROM file.
- That's it, the boot process can take up to 20 minutes.
If you have wifi problems, flash the two modem and bootloader files using odin, you can find them here, (Bootloader as PDA and Modem as Phone)
And as usual if you have any problem leave a comment, have a nice flash :).
If you like this article, please share it on facebook, tweet it and +1 it to spread it :) !
Exclusive How to Install Lollipop Android 5 on Galaxy S4 i9505 Touchwiz (Stable optimized version) tutorial Reviewed by Maherr Live on Monday, March 09, 2015 Rating: