This mod improve effects on Skyrim PC version video game to an outstanding visuals with just 5 to 15fps of performance loss.
What this mod add to Skyrim:
It simply overhauls Skyrim's visual and graphics with a reasonable performance loss (depending on your rig, on your mods amount etc., it can vary from 5 FPS loss or 15 FPS loss); this is my take on as to how would I like Skyrim to look like. I've tried to merge both screenarchery and gameplay principles, simultaneously - making use of light SSAO and SSIL, SMAA, Depth of View, detailed shadows, enhanced lighting and overall graphical improvements to add more life to the game.
Mod Comparison :
How to install the mod:
1. Make sure to check the below specifications on your SkyrimPrefs.ini file, under your MyDocuments/MyGames/Skyrim folder:
bFloatPointRenderTarget=1 (very important - the ENB won't work if set to 0) and iBlurDeferredShadowMask=6 (it will make certain annoying dots that come with the Detailed Shadows to vanish);
2. Download the v0.113 .dll file from the ENB Forum and save it on Desktop;
3. Open The Wilds ENB 1.0 file, look at the different presets (Default, Darker Nights, Retro - plus all three with a cinematic vignette), choose the one you like and copy ALL the chosen folder content to your C:\Program files\Steam\Steamapps\common\skyrim folder (NOT THE DATA FOLDER);
4. Now copy and paste that .dll which you saved on your Desktop to the same folder;
5. Run Skyrim and be merry! :-D
- Experienced ENB User:
1. Check your SkyrimPrefs.ini file and change the iBlurDeferredShadowMask value from 3 to 6;
2. Paste the chosen preset of The Wilds ENB 1.0 rar file on your C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\common\skyrim folder (assuming that you already have the 0.133 required .dll file);
Download The Wilds ENB graphics mod for Skyrim
If you like this article, please share it on facebook, tweet it and +1 it to spread it :) !