EVGA today realased the EVGA E-LEET Tuning Utility for its motherboards and with new support to the new EVGA Nvidia Geforce GTX 400 series:
This utility allows you to easily set your motherboard QPI and system Voltages from within Windows to get your system running at the highest level of performance possible. EVGA E-LEET also includes a validation feature, allowing you to save a CPU screenshot and generates a unique URL, also a Brink OC feature that automatically saves a screenshot with every clockspeed increase.
Also, the latest version now includes support for select EVGA GTX 400 series voltage tuning! Increase your voltage to maximize your overclock, or lower your voltage to decrease the operating temperatures.
- NEW! EVGA GTX 460, 465, 470 and 480 voltage adjustments (BETA)
- Real-time monitoring of CPU, Memory and QPI frequencies
- Real-time monitoring of vital voltages such as: CPU VCore, DRAM Voltage, +12v, etc.
- Real-time monitoring of each individual core, north bridge and voltages regulator temperatures
- Real-time adjustments of QPI Base Clocks, CPU Multiplier and PCIe Bus Frequencies
- Directly generate CPUZ Validation file and submit it via the utility itself
- "Brink OC" mode automatically saves a validation file every time you push up your CPU Frequency so you can grab your overclocking record with lesser hassle