Nvidia released a new R304 driver in Beta form, the new driver is recommended for players of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Darksiders 2, Guild Wars 2, and MechWarrior Online in addition to SLI users will find a range of performance enhancing many profiles, check out bellow for more details.
New & Updated SLI Profiles
- Alan Wake's American Nightmare
- Borderlands 2
- Darksiders 2
- F1 2012
- Orcs Must Die! 2
- PlanetSide 2 (Updated)
- Shogun 2: Total War (Updated)
- Sleeping Dogs (Please note that we are currently evaluating SLI bit 0x0C4010F5, which may result in higher performance for users)
- The Secret World (Updated)
- New & Updated 3D Vision Profiles
- A New Dawn – Rated Fair
- Alan Wake's American Nightmare – Rated Not Recommended
- All Zombies Must Die! Scorepocalypse – Rated Good
- ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead – Rated Fair
- Bang Bang Racing – Rated Excellent
- Brave – Rated 3D Vision Ready
- Devil May Cry 4 - Rated Fair
- Dishonored – Rated Good
- End of Nations – Rated Good
- London 2012 The Official Video Game – Rated Fair
- Mad Doc Jr.'s Doom Rails – Rated Excellent
- Raiderz – Rated Fair
- Roller Coaster Rampage – Rated 3D Vision Ready
- SCANIA Truck Driving Simulator – Rated Fair
- Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends – Rated Good
- The Secret World – Rated GoodNVIDIA Surround
- Surround settings now persist after new driver install.Fixed Single-GPU IssuesWindows Vista & Windows 7
- 3D Surround, 4-way SLI: The NVIDIA Control Panel -> Configure Displays for Surround user-assistance screen does not show the correct GPUs to connect the displays on a 4-way SLI system.
- GeForce 400 series: After installing the VGA driver and then choosing the ‘restart later’ option, the display goes blank when subsequently installing the NVIDIA driver.
- GeForce GT 650M: "No compatible hardware found" error occurs when installing the driver.
- GeForce GTS 400 series: Rendering is not visible with some DirectX 9 applications when Shader model 3.0 is used.
- GeForce GTX 200 series: Mount & Blade Warband - Stuttering occurs during game-play.
- GeForce GTX 500 series, 3D Vision: Crysis 2 & DiRT Showdown - Residual images appear throughout the game if 3D Vision is enabled.
- GeForce GTX 600 series: Titan Quest - Gameplay is jerky and stutters with V-Sync enabled.Windows 8
- GeForce GTX 500 series, 3D Vision: Crysis 2 & Dirt Showdown - Residual images appear throughout the game if 3D Vision is enabled.
- Optimus Notebook: Blue-screen crash occurs pointing to dxgkrnl.sys when attempting to uninstall the driver using the Windows Device manager.
- SLI, Surround: Intel x59 or x79 - With Surround enabled, a blue-screen crash (0xA: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL) may occur when enabling or disabling SLI or Surround modes. When re-installing the NVIDIA driver after uninstalling it, the driver may fail to install.Supported:
GeForce 600 SeriesGeForce GTX 690, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GT 645, GeForce GT 640, GeForce GT 630, GeForce GT 620, GeForce GT 610, GeForce 605 and down to the 6000 series.
If you like this article, please share it on facebook, tweet it and +1 it to spread it :) !