CPU-Z 1.6 with Ivy Bridge 3770K and more support
This is the latest release of the small but powerful CPU and motherboard information tool CPU-Z V 1.6, the new edition come with support for the latest Intel Ivy Bridge CPUs (3770K, 35xx, 34xx, 33xx, 32xx) and new hardware and fixes, you can give it a try for free.
- Intel Core i5 2550K, 2450P and 2380P with no GPU.
- Intel Core i3/i5/i7 22 nm "Ivy Bridge" (37xx, 35xx, 34xx, 33xx, 32xx).
- Intel Xeon E3 (SandyBridge-WS).
- Intel Z77 platform.
- AMD FX-8140, FX-4150 and Mobile Llano (socket FS1).
- AMD "Trinity" APU Preliminary support.
- Windows 32/64-bit report.
What CPU-Z will bring to you:
CPU:Name and number.Core stepping and process.Package.Core voltage.Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.Supported instructions setsCache information.
Mainboard :* Vendor, model and revision.
* BIOS model and date.
* Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
* Graphic interface.
Memory:* Frequency and timings.
* Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
* Windows and DirectX version.
Download CPU-Z 1.6
If you like this article, please share it on facebook, tweet it and +1 it to spread it :) !
CPU-Z 1.6 with Ivy Bridge 3770K and more support Reviewed by Maherr Live on Tuesday, March 06, 2012 Rating: