The MultiSync EA224WMI uses the IPS display technology for more clear and sharp image quality, a LED back-light technology is used result a thinner size and lighter weight, a wide viewing angles, outstanding color consistency and image accuracy, NEC includes an ambient light and human sensors to automatically determine the proper display brightness and detect work conditions, this product will be available on stores in September 2012 with an estimated price of $279.
NEC MultiSync EA224WMI features:
- 21.5-inch, 16:9 IPS panel with LED backlighting
- Wide viewing angles of 178°H/178°V
- 1920 x 1080 full HD resolution
- 25,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio (1000:1 typical)
- Ergonomic adjustable stand with 130mm height-adjust, tilt, swivel and pivot
- DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D and VGA D-Sub inputs
- Integrated 4-port USB 2.0 hub (two rear, two side)
- Integrated speakers (1W x 2)
- ControlSync for multi-screen setups
- Smart sensing technology (ambient light and human sensors)
- ECO Mode, carbon footprint meter and cost meter
- ENERGY STAR 5.1 compliant
- EPEAT Gold
If you like this article, please share it on facebook, tweet it and +1 it to spread it :) !