All you need is to access the Android system files, we decide to use a simple way by using Wifi access using an application called Airdroid, that you don't need to bring your USB cable, on my case Im going to test it to extract CyanTone from CM10 ROM.
- Download Airdroid from Google Play.
- connect to your computer.
- Chose files, and go to this path "System/System/media/audio/ringtones/", thats the location where all default system Android ringtones are stored.
- Now search for your desired ringtone and right click on the icon, then chose download.
- Thats it, now download the file to your computer.
If you like this article, please share it on facebook, tweet it and +1 it to spread it :) !